At Wirecard North America, we are currently seeking energetic, motivated, growth oriented candidates to join our team.
Location: Conshohocken, PA
- Analyzing company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
- Developing and coordinating all treasury and operational relationships with financial institutions.
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and International Accounting principles where applicable.
- Assisting senior management in financial planning and results management.
- Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and financial KPI reporting.
- Supports annual budgeting process and monthly/quarterly financial forecasting process.
- Coordinating the preparation of tax schedules, returns and information.
- Work with external audit to maintain proper reporting standards.
- Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Managing cash flow.
- Other finance and administrative duties as required.
- 10 + years of progressive senor financial management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business. CPA and/or MBA preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective senior leadership team member
- Superior relationship management skills including ability to collaborate with multiple business partners in other functions.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Merger and acquisition finance experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result
- Challenging and diverse tasks with opportunity for introducing your own ideas and experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Long-term career growth within a successful international company – both domestically and internationally
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as incentives and staff events
We encourage employees to think outside the box and take chances with the challenges they face every day to grow in their careers. You know you have the unique skills, ideas, talent and personality and can achieve great things- why not join us?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.