Pricing and Profitability Specialist
At Wirecard North America, we are currently seeking energetic, motivated, growth oriented candidates to join our team.
Location: Conshohocken, PA
- Price deals for various product types
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of pricing strategies
- Produce a schedule with a timeline to expect revenue, expenses, and profitability for priced opportunities
- Provide reporting on product-level pricing and profitability
- Manage the pricing process – communication with sales, legal, and upper management
- Create and maintain pricing models and reports
- Keep record of deals priced and impact on business margins
- Review pricing for accuracy in financial invoices to clients
- Manage and embark on special projects
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1–4 years of experience working in an analysis role in finance/marketing/analytics
- Pricing experience is a plus
- Experience managing and completing tasks in response to internal and external stakeholders and deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel modeling skills
- MS Access, SQL or Tableau is a plus but optional
- Basic knowledge of P&L, gross revenue, net income, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with a high attention to detail and to excel in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to interpret, organize, and transform data into presentations.
- Must be able to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible and proactive with attention to detail
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result
- Challenging and diverse tasks with opportunity for introducing your own ideas and experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Long-term career growth within a successful international company – both domestically and internationally
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as incentives and staff events
We encourage employees to think outside the box and take chances with the challenges they face every day to grow in their careers. You know you have the unique skills, ideas, talent and personality and can achieve great things- why not join us?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.