At Wirecard North America, we are currently seeking energetic, motivated, growth oriented candidates to join our team.
Location: Conshohocken, PA
- Analyze data to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources.
- Work with the Project Manager, Product Manager, and/or Project Sponsor to document the product’s vision and scope.
- Gather, consolidate, and write requirements specifications
- Translate high-level business and user expectations into functional requirements
- Lead requirements analysis and verification to ensure accuracy and thoroughness
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents.
- Provide ad hoc reporting to business users via direct SQL queries
- Identify and correct requirements errors and defects
- Manage changes to baseline solutions
- Travel as required: less than 25%
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies, or related field preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of Finance/Banking experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages (SQL, VB, VBA), operating systems, hardware and software
- Ability to run programs, queries and systems as it pertains to the operational risk of the products
- Ability to work well in a team environment and develop good relationships
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result
- Challenging and diverse tasks with opportunity for introducing your own ideas and experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Long-term career growth within a successful international company – both domestically and internationally
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as incentives and staff events
We encourage employees to think outside the box and take chances with the challenges they face every day to grow in their careers. You know you have the unique skills, ideas, talent and personality and can achieve great things- why not join us?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.