At Wirecard North America, we are currently seeking energetic, motivated, growth oriented candidates to join our team.
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Under limited supervision and much decision-making
- Works with marketing team to coordinate day-to-day marketing activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks
- Develops and manages schedules with date-driven milestones for all deliverables and project timelines from conception to project completion
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and organizing requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
- Assists with scheduling and organizing the creation of marketing content across multiple channels
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Takes ownership of the creative production process – including initiation, scheduling, status updates, and approval processes
- Supports outside resources by providing marketing calendars, promotional messages, answering marketing related questions as needed
- Proofreads internal and external communications
- Builds, maintains, and promotes relationships with team members, peers across disciplines, and all other Wirecard employees ensuring effective coordination of communications and services affecting customers
- Time prioritization and deadline management for self
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising
- 3+ years’ marketing, advertising or public relations experience
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills
- Strong time management with the ability to multi-task with a results-oriented mindset
- Motivated self-starter who possesses intellectual curiosity
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result
- Challenging and diverse tasks with opportunity for introducing your own ideas and experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Long-term career growth within a successful international company – both domestically and internationally
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as incentives and staff events
We encourage employees to think outside the box and take chances with the challenges they face every day to grow in their careers. You know you have the unique skills, ideas, talent and personality and can achieve great things- why not join us?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.