Key Account Executive
At Wirecard North America, we are currently seeking energetic, motivated, growth-oriented candidates to join our team.
Location: Conshohocken, PA
- Overall health and retention of designated client portfolio
- Consultative client engagement and monitoring of business performance metrics to inform account planning
- Generation of critical client feedback to help drive internal prioritization and monetization strategies
- Understand client functional and corporate business objectives and build strong relationships within a layered network of contacts
- Conduct regular business development reviews to discuss program trends, growth opportunities, new product development, etc.
- Actively pursue opportunities to improve and expand through existing features or functionality, technology enhancements, or operational advances
- Proactively manage potential risks associated with attrition or competitive threats
- Continued awareness of client news, payments industry, and market trends
- Leverage available tools and reporting to maintain program oversight, monitor performance trends, and identify opportunities for expansion or improvement
- Manage contract renewals, pricing initiatives, and participate in RFP exercises
- Provide timely, clear, thorough business communications
- Approx. 20% travel for client meetings or industry/client conferences
- 5–10 years of experience within a client-facing role, in sales, marketing, product and/or account management
- Knowledge of payments industry is a plus
- B.A./B.S. Degree preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be a self-starter, with demonstrated leadership and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Subscribes to a team-oriented approach with a strong ability to form relationships at various levels, both internally and externally
- Analytical experience and/or project management is a plus
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result
- Challenging and diverse tasks with opportunity for introducing your own ideas and experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Long-term career growth within a successful international company – both domestically and internationally
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as incentives and staff events
We encourage employees to think outside the box and take chances with the challenges they face every day to grow in their careers. You know you have the unique skills, ideas, talent and personality and can achieve great things- why not join us?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.