Internal Controls Analyst
At Wirecard North America, we are currently seeking energetic, motivated, growth oriented candidates to join our team.
Location: Conshohocken, PA
- Coordinate the Monthly Business Review.
- Confirm adherence to Wirecard policy by performing regular testing.
- Review write-offs for fraud, accounts receivable and operating errors.
- Perform Departmental reporting of loss events.
- Support Operations Department’s Management Controls Assessment (MCA) quarterly requirements.
- Maintain and ensure adequacy of operations unit Continuity of Business plan(s) [CoB] and coordinate all testing activities with CoB team.
- Monitor process and analyze operational risks within the operations area.
- Establish, test and maintain business practices and procedures.
- Serve as primary coordinator for any audit related activities.
- Develop corrective actions on an as needed basis.
- Create control checklists and ensure departments have checks to ensure all activities are being performed.
- Demonstrated business processes documentation skills.
- Ability to work within and across teams to develop strong relationships.
- Proven success with process improvement.
- Strong awareness of control and risk related strategies.
- Strong analytical skills Excellent listening, negotiation and communications skills.
- Outstanding understanding of Excel and Word and Powerpoint.
- Person must be highly organized and responsible with a results oriented mind set.
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result
- Challenging and diverse tasks with opportunity for introducing your own ideas and experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Long-term career growth within a successful international company – both domestically and internationally
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as incentives and staff events
We encourage employees to think outside the box and take chances with the challenges they face every day to grow in their careers. You know you have the unique skills, ideas, talent and personality and can achieve great things- why not join us?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.