Information Security Specialist
At Wirecard North America, we are currently seeking energetic, motivated, growth oriented candidates to join our team.
Location: Conshohocken, PA
- Provide strategic vision and tactical execution for Information Security by developing and implementing information security policies, standards, processes, procedures and guidelines for the North American business line
- Interface with Sr. Executives, and represent the North American company in all things Information Security related – policy, process, practices, etc.
- Provide direction for the Information Security team and the IT organization on the technology roadmap, influencing projects and production support activities
- Perform audits and reviews (personally or with interfaces to third parties) on software providers, hosting providers, etc. inside the infrastructure and outside with third-party providers
- Responsible for maintaining PCI compliance and managing the quarterly and annual PCI processes
- Develop, maintain and execute the incident response process, which will include communication to clients or external third parties of all data security incidents and resolutions
- Protect the company's assets and financial information by ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of internal control procedures, and informing management and/or appropriate officials of potential risk
- Ensure and monitor security compliance with industry and government rules and regulations, review external content, analyze existing threats and determine if the company is properly protected
- Facilitate the execution of security assessments such as internal and external network penetration tests, network vulnerability scanning, website vulnerability assessments
- Contribute to successful, cost-effective modeling of Business Continuity Plans into Disaster Recovery capabilities
- Coordinate with Team leads of Network Operations and Development groups to enhance IT Infrastructure with IT Security in mind by adding IT Security input to server build guidelines, network segmentation and design, firewall implementation (both physical and virtual), mobile device management configuration recommendations, etc.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience working in IT industry with 4-6 years of experience in Technology solutions and Security
- Minimum Certification of Associate’s degree in Computers, Technology or related field
- Strong background in IT, information security and enterprise architecture
- Must have diverse set of technical skills, such as IT infrastructure, operating systems, data centers, access controls, cloud security, applications security, malware protection, security monitoring, physical security controls, etc.
- Skilled at logging, monitoring, and reporting key performance indicators (KPI) and development of continuous improvement plans
- Ability to analyze and manage security risks due to joint ventures, acquisitions, contract management processes and business impact analysis (BIA)
- Ability to develop a comprehensive picture of an organization’s technology and information needs, and then assess the security structures and controls designed to protect them
- Strong technical background in security requirements and standards (e.g. SSAE-16, ISO 27001/2, ITIL, PCI)
- Thorough understanding of enterprise security systems (e.g. Firewalls, VPN, IDPS, SEIM), security threats and related risks, malware protection and virtual networks
- Working knowledge of asset management, pen testing, vulnerability management, access management, configuration management, encryption techniques, secure development lifecycle (SDLC), cloud security and third-party security
- Sound understanding of Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards and requirements for PCI risk assessments
- Team player and a quick learner with strong communication and presentation skills who can demonstrate accountability, leadership, independent initiatives and willingness to lead
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result
- Challenging and diverse tasks with opportunity for introducing your own ideas and experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Long-term career growth within a successful international company – both domestically and internationally
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as incentives and staff events
We encourage employees to think outside the box and take chances with the challenges they face every day to grow in their careers. You know you have the unique skills, ideas, talent and personality and can achieve great things- why not join us?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.