Head of Treasury
At Wirecard North America, we are currently seeking energetic, motivated, growth-oriented candidates to join our team.
Location: Conshohocken, PA
- Responsible for regional daily cash management and banking activities
- Coordinate and settle treasury instruments including time deposits, foreign exchange, bank guarantees, etc.
- Support liquidity management, payment processing and intercompany settlements
- Coordinate and oversee intercompany loans, calculation of intercompany interest, and intercompany settlements
- Perform cash analysis (cash balance reporting, foreign exchange transactions, etc.)
- Responsible for regional banking relationship management, including oversight of bank fee and service analysis, agreements tracking, issue management, and escalations
- Support the onboarding of new banks and other financial counterparties
- Manage KYC (Know Your Customer) requirements and ensure opening, maintenance, monitoring, and closing of bank accounts
- Support or lead the setting and administration of online banking systems and services, as well as the related bank signatories
- Coordinate and ensure the timeliness of regional entities' reporting to Treasury
- Prepare, consolidate, and analyze various treasury reporting such as periodic cash, budget, and forecast, FX exposures, etc.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with global policies and procedures, and local regulations
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Maintain appropriate records and provide test data as requested
- Lead regional projects, as requested, such as Bank RFPs, system implementations, and upgrades, basic treasury support in M&A and business activities
- Support and guide local finance staff in treasury processes within your responsible geography
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field required
- Minimum of five years of treasury/cash management experience in a multinational corporate treasury function or a financial institution
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish required
- Well-organized and autonomous
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines, strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Treasury Management Systems and various online banking systems is preferred
- Excellent team player with focus on collaboration
- Excellent time management skills with keen ability to multitask well in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result
- Challenging and diverse tasks with opportunity for introducing your own ideas and experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Long-term career growth within a successful international company – both domestically and internationally
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as incentives and staff events
We encourage employees to think outside the box and take chances with the challenges they face every day to grow in their careers. You know you have the unique skills, ideas, talent and personality and can achieve great things- why not join us?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.