At Wirecard North America, we are currently seeking energetic, motivated, growth oriented candidates to join our team.
Location: Conshohocken, PA
- Responsible for a variety of functions in support of the financial operations of the Prepaid product.
- System entries, reconcilements, validations, etc.,
- Ensure integrity of client balances by overseeing billing and closeout processes and monitoring dormancy
- Accountable for the analysis of balance sheet accounts and the integrity of supporting reconciliations
- Responsibility and accountability for understanding process flows, risk analysis/mitigation, and ensuring controls are in compliance with all internal guidelines/requirements.
- Individual must be able to balance multiple initiatives and be able to respond to quickly changing priorities
- Identify, implement and execute efficiency and control enhancements
- Heavily involved in financial analysis and should have the ability to “think outside the box” to identify new opportunities to add efficiency to processes
- Ensure compliance across all responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or closely related field
- 6+ years relevant experience in finance/accounting/banking or related industry
- Previous experience with analysis of financial data
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong PC skills: MS Excel Required (Must exhibit advanced knowledge of formulas, links, pivot tables & cubes)
- Proven success as an independent worker
- Ability to work productively and efficiently in a continuously evolving, complex and fast pace environment
- Highly organized and responsible with a results oriented mind set
- Be focused on process improvements and efficiencies, execute process, and be solutions oriented
- Expert level proficiency in MS Office applications
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result
- Challenging and diverse tasks with opportunity for introducing your own ideas and experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Long-term career growth within a successful international company – both domestically and internationally
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as incentives and staff events
We encourage employees to think outside the box and take chances with the challenges they face every day to grow in their careers. You know you have the unique skills, ideas, talent and personality and can achieve great things- why not join us?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.