At Wirecard North America, we are currently seeking energetic, motivated, growth oriented candidates to join our team.
Location: Conshohocken, PA
- Ensure all procedural documentation and forms are periodically reviewed and updated.
- Performing control testing to ensure the controls are operating effectively within the organization.
- Serve as the group’s Records Management Officer (RMO).
- Independently assess the effectiveness of controls and determine the potential impact of any control failure and the corrective action required.
- Work with Management to perform internal and external reviews.
- Coordinate and in some cases, facilitate training for required sessions.
- Manage external and internal audit reviews.
- Monitor process and analyze operational risks within the operations area.
- Monitor existing checklists and implement newly created checklists to ensure policies and controls are being adhered to by all teams.
- Establish, test and maintain business practices and procedures.
- Serve as primary coordinator for any audit related activities.
- Identify issues related to process design and escalate issues as needed.
- Maintain and ensure adequacy of business unit continuity of business plan(s).
- Perform other such responsibilities as delegated by the department Principal.
- 5 - 7 years of business related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience writing procedural documents.
- Strong awareness of control and risk related strategies.
- Impeccable attention to detail required.
- Proficient understanding of the Microsoft Office platform (i.e. Word, Excel, Project).
- Demonstrated ability to understand and multi-task complex business issues.
- Highly organized and responsible with a results oriented mind set.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a demanding environment.
- Ability to interact with others in a professional and courteous manner.
- Disposition for process improvement.
- Strong analytical skills.
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result
- Challenging and diverse tasks with opportunity for introducing your own ideas and experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Long-term career growth within a successful international company – both domestically and internationally
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as incentives and staff events
We encourage employees to think outside the box and take chances with the challenges they face every day to grow in their careers. You know you have the unique skills, ideas, talent and personality and can achieve great things- why not join us?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.