Client Account Specialist
At Wirecard North America, we are currently seeking energetic, motivated, growth oriented candidates to join our team.
Location: Conshohocken, PA
- Ensure timely file process management.
- Assist with analyzing client needs and developing solutions.
- Error diagnosis and elimination.
- Problem identification and solution.
- Time prioritization and deadline management for self and direct reports.
- Financial reporting interpretation.
- Determination and development of ad hoc reporting based on listening to client needs.
- Identify operational areas for efficiency improvement for internal and external procedures; eliminate manual process.
- Ensure compliance across all responsibilities.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships.
- 3-5 years of business operations or customer facing experience.
- Proven success as an independent worker.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Tech savvy with the ability to pick up new applications and skills easily.
- Familiarity with prepaid products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Extremely effective with time management.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result
- Challenging and diverse tasks with opportunity for introducing your own ideas and experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Long-term career growth within a successful international company – both domestically and internationally
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as incentives and staff events
We encourage employees to think outside the box and take chances with the challenges they face every day to grow in their careers. You know you have the unique skills, ideas, talent and personality and can achieve great things- why not join us?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.